- Nicolae Pascu, Chairman of the Board and CEO of STK FINANCIAL Asset Management Company
- Fund Manager of STK Emergent, the first closed-end investment fund listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange in 2008;
- More than 10 years of experience in the stock market, 5 of which as Head of Corporate Transactions and member of the Risk Committee of BROKER CLUJ investment firm. He consistently delivered above market average returns for clients’ portfolios and for the house account.
- Holds an MS in Statistics (Quantitative Business) from The School of Business in Cluj-Napoca in collaboration with Université d’Orléans. Also holds a BS in Banking and Capital Markets from the same school.
- Prof. Dumitru Matis, Ph.D., Board Member
- Professor of Finance and Dean of The School of Business, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca;
- Certified Financial Auditor, with extensive experience in the auditing of domestic and international financing projects;
- Association of Chartered Accountants’ Lecturer in Financial Audit Issues and Financial Reporting Standards;
- Lecturer within the Certified European Internal Audit Manager Programme – Financial Audit Unit;
- Member of the Chamber of Financial Auditors in Romania (C.A.F.R.) and the High Council for Accounting and Financial Reporting;
- Member of the Financial and Accounting Committee of National Council for Diplomas, Degrees and University Certificate Endorsement (C.N.A.T.D.C.U.).
- Adrian Rosianu, Board Member
- CEO of STK Trading investment firm from 2007 to 2008;
- Previous experience within the investment firm Broker Arad as broker and economist (2002-2007);
- Holds an MS in Financial and Capital Markets from Aurel Vlaicu University in Arad, 2005-2006;
- Holds a BS in Economics, specialization: Accounting and Management Information Systems, West University, Timisoara, 1998-2002
- Cristina Pascu, Deputy CEO
- Marketing manager within STK Financial investment management company;
- Member of the Board of STK Trading investment firm from 2007 to 2012;
- Chartered Marketer from 2011 awarded by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM);
- Professional Diploma in Marketing for Professional Services awarded by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM);
- Graduate of Babes-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1994-1998.